5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Çok Hoş Boncuklu Kolye Örneği - Çiçek Motifli Kolye Tasarımı

A Flower! A Pendant! Oh My!

I have been a fan of wire jewelry artist and author Linda Jones for years.  I have most of her books.  She writes a terrific blog and frequently offers wonderful wire tutorials.  Her most recent free tutorial is a happy flower pendant.  And of course I just had to have a go of it. 


My pendant, as certainly your version will to, has taken on a bit of my own style.  First, with my choice of beads.  As I went searching for the perfect beads, I was immediately drawn to the smaller 4 mm dark purple crystals for the center of the flower.  As the flower started to evolve, I felt it needed some color inside the peddles.  Instead of adding beads down the center of each peddle, I decided on just one bead in the center of each.  I must admit that decision was based on my being tired and seeing these larger 8mm crystals in a lilac color conveniently in front of me.


On the left, Linda Jones in Silver.  On the right, mine in copper
This pendant can be changed up with different colors and types of beads or with the use of different wire. How about using twisted wire? Or bronze wire? Or pearls? There are so many possibilities. Take a look at the silver pendant by Linda Jones. Isn't it lovely! And then mine done in antiqued copper.
Please check out the free tutorial at

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder