5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Taşlı Kolye Tasarımları - Taşlı kolye Örnekleri

Happy December

Here it is December, that overwhelming time of the year.  Yes, I know it's Christmas time and I absolutely adore this season, but you may agree with me that the to do list is longer than normal.  Last week I managed to get the outside decorations up on the house.  The weather today was so spring like that I ventured to the back yard shed and got all of those Christmas decoration bins hauled to my deck.  Since my house is for sale I am going to spend some extra time going through all of my decorations and doing some serious down sizing. The 10 large plastic storage bins and 5 plastic wreath containers have gotten out of hand.  I don't plan on moving more than 2 bins and 1 wreath container.   I plan on giving many of my decorations to my family and what they don't want will go to charity.


I have been plenty busy in the studio getting new designs ready to restock the shelves at the WV Highlands Gallery, so I thought I'd share some of the new pieces with you.  The pendant above is a lentil lamp work bead, about 25 or 30 mm.  I had a couple tree of life frames left over and this bead fit inside perfectly.  I used 20 gauge wire to embellish the frame.  Boy, what that a challenge.  Future pendants of this design will be made with 22 gauge wire to give my fingers a break.


Sometimes I will just sit and wrap stones, beads or crystals with no design in mind.  Then I'll just bag them up and store them away in the studio.  This is the case with this necklace.  I got so excited when I found these turquoise (dyed) stones all ready to go.  I used some 24 gauge wire to wrap the front bail of this necklace.

 
This pendant is similar to the first pendant in this post  This is the first time I've used Rainbow Rhyolite and I absolutely love it!  Each stone is different from the others.  I am certain I will be using it a lot in my jewelry.
 
It's getting late and there's a cup of herb tea calling my name.  Thank you for stopping by my blog.
 
Have a joy filled and creative day!  ~  Linda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder