5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Kolayca Yapılabilecek Küpe Tasarımları - El Yapımı Küpeler

34 Pairs of Earrings Made Me Bored

So how come I'm bored?  After all I'm doing what I love. Right!?  Well, that's true, and I have no reason to gripe, but griping I found myself.  I had to give myself a good slap!  I think 'the mood' was a result of a deadline, a lot of repetition and some cabin fever.  Still, there is no value in griping!   Today, the massive project is 'almost' completed and I'm feeling better and yes, a bit ashamed!

It started with the need to get earrings completed and delivered to one of the galleries that sells my jewelry.  WHAT!  I know, I know!  How can I whine about that!!!  Like I said, I had to slap myself.  Since, I needed to get some inventory together, I thought it would be wise to make duplicates of each pair and list them in my on line shop.  That started the repetition and repetition isn't very creative.  Skill and experience yes, creative, nope!  Also, I decided to try my hand at a new design, so there was some creativeness.  And, the result has made me happy.  So I'll post a few of the pictures for you and then I need to finish the project.  I still need to put inventory numbers on half of the earrings and put them into zip lock bags.  I keep them in bags to help control the possibilities of tarnish.

 A side note about tarnish....After I make my jewelry, polish, tumble, photo-graph, inventory, I place each piece in it's own zip lock bag, press out as much air as possible, place the bag in a plastic container with an anti-tarnish strip or some caulk, and put on the lid. For the most part this works.

Here are a few of the many earrings.

 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder