5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

İlginç Takı Tasarımları - Değişik ve Güzel Takı Örnekleri

The Lastest From My Work Table

A few words and a lot of pictures of the latest pieces from my work table.  All of these items are now at WV Highlands Art and Artisan Gallery, in Davis, WV.  Now that I've attached these pictures I have realized that I should update the gallery on my web-site.  I'll put that on my to list for tomorrow.

Necklace:  Silver with Crystals
 
Earrings:  To match the above necklace, because customers keep asking for the matching earrings
 
Necklace: Silver and Crystal
 
Earrings:  To match the above necklace
 
Pendant:  Tree of Life, copper and gemstone
 
Pendant:  Tree of Life, copper and gemstone
 
Pendant:  Copper, gemstone and crystal
 
Pendant:  Silver, glass, crystal and (actual) dipped leaf
 
Have a loving and prosperous day!  Thank you for stopping by my blog. ~ Linda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder