5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Müthiş Bir Bileklik Tasarımı - El Yapımı Bileklik - Takı Tasarımı - Elişi Bileklik

A New Bracelet Design From My Studio

I am in the process of restocking my Etsy shop.  These past two months have been a whirl wind and my Etsy shop has taken a place on the back burner.

For the past several days I have been busy making this bracelet for my Etsy shop, along with 26 pairs of earrings.  The earrings aren't ready to be listed yet.  There are just so many hours in a day. Plus, my fingers need a rest from the pliers.



This bracelet is listed for $52 plus postage fees.

Here's the listing description.

I have hand cut 55 pieces of heavy wire to make this bracelet.  I then formed each piece of wire into exact shapes.  Once the pieces were cut and shaped I used a cold connect technique to form the pieces into a bracelet that flows and moves easily on your wrist.  This bracelet feels wonderful against your skin.

After the bracelet was formed I used an antique process that originally turned the bracelet very dark.  Then I polished and buffed each piece to a light color to bring out the warm antique finish.  This process is very time intensive, but the results are fantastic.

The adjustable hand made chain with the spiral charm allows for this bracelet to be adjustable from 7 1/4" to 8 1/2".  After attached, any remaining chain and the charm adds a unique decorative element.


Measuring and flush cutting many pieces of heavy gauge wire.


Assembling the pieces.  Yes, I am wearing PJs.


The bracelet in it's raw copper color.


I darken the copper wire and then buff with steel wool to give it the final warm antique look.  This is a messy, dirty and time intensive process.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder