5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Basitçe Yapılabilecek Birkaç Takı Tasarımı - Takı Örnekleri

I Need A Bigger Plate

 

I'm feeling over whelmed this beautiful Sunday.  Here it is mid-day and I have a to do list that will take 3 full days to complete.  Wha! Wha! Wha!  Making jewelry for a living isn't always perfect.  Al tho, I love every aspect of my jewelry business, there are times, like today, when I find myself wondering what happened to the well organized person!

 
These earrings aren't listed - yet!  But they match the bracelet above.

One of the reasons for my temporary craziness is keeping up with a jewelry business and at the same time working a full time job (only during tax season).  Having a job  has been a blessing financially during the lean start up years of getting my jewelry business going.  I can say that I am now confident that I will not need to have another job next year.  But, you know what they say 'Never, ever, ever say never!'

 

And so, I'm rambling.  Today I've been listing new jewelry in my Etsy on line shop.  So, I need to crop the pictures, write up a description, measure each piece, log each onto my inventory log and assign an inventory number.  While I was in the midst of doing this I opened my earring storage container and it was 'EMPTY"!  Where on earth were the 29 pair of earrings that are listed?  So, in-between laundry, lunch, making soup and cleaning the kitchen I was in a panic looking for the earrings.  I keep everything organized and labeled and it just didn't make any sense.  I finally found the earrings in the wrong container and sitting on my desk.  I had forgotten I needed to confirm that all the earrings were  indeed listed.  It turns out I have yet another time eater on my plate.  There are 18 pairs of earrings that haven't been listed.  Yikes!  I wonder if I took pictures or if that's something else that needs to be done.  To tell you the truth I will be putting a note on this pile of earrings, as a reminder, and leaving them for another time.

 

Besides working full time and keeping up with my jewelry, I have a couple big projects on my plate.  I'll go into more detail in a future blog post, but for today I must get back to the laundry and a 2nd pot of soup that needs to be made.  Part of my plate is filled with a diet to eat healthier and to trim down.  I'm being successful with the weight loss and yesterday I actually had to buy a smaller size of jeans.  All of this is good, but it does take focus and time.  Now I must stop whining!



I have added pictures throughout this blog post, of some of the new jewelry that has been created.  Most of it is in my on-line shop and if you want to see more pictures, you'll see them there.  As time permits (chuckle!) I'll write more about jewelry and post pictures.  I know things will return to normal soon.

 
These earrings aren't listed - yet!  But, they match the bracelet above.

In the meantime, remember that spring is right around the corner.  Only 25 days!  And sooner than that we will be turning our clocks forward to add some extra sunshine into our days!

Did I tell you I'm moving?  Yep!  So my studio is full of boxes.  More details will be written soon.

Have a beautiful day!

Linda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder