5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Tel Küpe Örnekleri - Farklı Bir Küpe Örneği

Twisted Wire Earrings

Here are five new earring listings now in my on line shop.  As much as I absolutely love these I must admit they require a lot of time to make.  First I doubled up some wire and twisted it.  Then the twisted wire went around a mandrel.  Time in a bath of liver of sulphur, but more time removing the excess, etc.


These copper earrings are 2 5/8" long and are listed for $20 in my on line shop


These earrings are 2 5/8" long with Swarovski dangles are listed for $20 in my on line shop


My all time favorite stone is the Crazy Lace Agate.  These can be found in my on line shop for $20

I'm always fascinated how a different stone or crystal can have such a large design impact.


Clear Swarovski crystals are like diamonds and go with everything!  They are in my on line shop for $20


These have some extra Swarovski bling with Capri Blue crystals.  They can be found here for $20

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder