5 Haziran 2014 Perşembe

Taşlı Kolye Örnekleri - Taşlı Kolye Tasarımları

Gemstone Pendants and Charms

On April 9th I wrote about all those charms I made from scrape pieces of wire.  I thought I'd show you what I did with some of them.

A few weeks ago I started a new pendant series, using gemstones and copper wire.   I found myself possessed and I just couldn't stop experimenting with different stones and different patterns.  Here are a few of the 75 that I've made.  Yes, that's a lot, but I'm hopeful that the visitors to my tent at the Elkins Farmers Market will find them irresistible.  If not, I'll have a lot of pendants! :) 

All of the pendants will come with a black 18" cord, but I left it off for the photos.


Redline Marble and Copper Wire


Rainforest Marble and Copper Wire


Amazonite and Copper Wire

Fancy Jasper and Copper Wire


Marble and Copper Wire


Sesame Jasper and Copper Wire


Jungle Jasper and Copper Wire


Marble and Copper Wire


Peridot Jasper and Copper Wire

Sesame Jasper and Copper Wire


Quartz and Copper Wire

Whew!  See I told you I wasn't going to post all 75 pictures.  I had a lot of fun making these.  I sure hope they sell.  If not all my friends and relatives will know what they will be receiving for gifts.  :)

Have a joy filled and creative day!

Linda

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder